
Apparently when you turn 14 at our house it means you get a cell phone...news to me! What do I know, I'm just the Mom! Well, Alex has her new phone and more importantly, her new phone rules. So, lets just say, from now on Alex will always be.....
* On time for school
* Have a perfectly clean room
* All school assignments turned in
* A smile for Mom
Or sadly, Mom will have 2 cell phones!!! Ha, Ha, Happy Bday Alex!

6 comments:
Yay - great phone "rules". Alex looks so grown up! I have found that Hayley's phone is the greatest bargaining chip.
Your trip sounds fun! It will be so nice to be in the sun again!
Miss you!
Jen
Wow!! A big #14 and a great lookin blue phone to go with it. Your little girls are sure growing up fast. Love Ya Marie
Wow! 14! That is great. Time goes by so fast. It has been forever since I've seen you. It'd be fun to get together sometime soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is so cute... You have an artsie touch like Jenjen...Hugs JamieM
looks great
Hi - I hope you had a wonderful trip! I have an award for you on my blog!
XOXOXOOX
Jen
Hey --
I'm glad you're back! You need to go over to Old Navy. They are having 1/2 off their clearance prices. I got a bunch of clothes over there for $1. Like shorts, tanks, a beach hat, skirt.
I think it ends tomorrow!!
XOXOXOXO
Jen
Post a Comment