reduced to mere pieces. At one time it was some type of ornate shelf thing. Of course the thrifty one in me said, "I can make that work!" So, I took it home to my husband who looked at me like I was crazy! My first plan was to reassemble it and put into Tyler's room for books and toys! But as I reassessed the pieces when I got home, I realized some were missing, hence the "heading to the garbage"!
But to my relief my doubting husband had an idea....a nightstand!!! I have been w/out a nightstand for forever and there is always a pile of "stuff" next to my bed and usually a glass of water too!!! So there you have it....my "Trashy Treasure"...check out the pic...it looks great! At least I think so!

Okay, for those of you with dirty minds that thought "Trashy Thursday" meant something else, I don't want you going away disappointed, so here you go...
A Furry 70's Dream!!

Alright, now my once family rated G blog just turned PG-13, are you happy?
I found this delicious photo on one of my favorite blogs, wordtoyourmother-mindi.blogspot.com, if you haven't checked out this blog, you are missing out, Mindi is the funniest! I would love to meet this girl!

4 comments:
Nice find! New furniture is always exciting. We love those trashy guys, they are so funny.
That nightstand is fabulous! Do you have a before picture? You should go over to http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/
Because Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is having a before and after party where people post their projects and list their sites on her blog.
It would be a good way for you to meet some other bloggers and bring people over to your site. Even if you don't have a before picture you can always just post the after picture and talk about what it looked like before.
Cute post!
XOXOXOXO
Jen
You are in so much trouble!! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I found yours through Marcis. I miss seeing everyone at school. I need to come in and see ya, I have a funny suprise you will love:)thanks for the chocolates, it was good to see ya
The night stand you put together is really awesome!
P.S. I love the picture you put up!:D
Post a Comment