Alex received a snowboard for Christmas and she is ready to start 2009 as a "boarder girl!" Good thing Sundance is only about 20 minutes away.


I in turn, am ready to be a "lounge in the lodge and have a hot cocoa mom"! I am not a fan of falling or of being cold. But I do love the beautiful scenery and views that Sundance offers.


Tyler is happy to go along for the ride (for now), but she is thinking next time her Dad needs to take her snowboarding as well.

Alex did great! She is planning to go up again on Monday... it's her birthday and she is turning 14!

5 comments:
Great pics! It looks like she is a pro already!
XOXOXOXO
Jen
Wow, looks great!
I'm with you. Throw some hot cocoa and heat at me and I'm good in the lodge all day.
Cute hat!
Welcome to the world of blogging!
Whoo hoo Chrissy. Lookin' good. I bet some tourist thought they has seen them a real live movie star up there. :)
Marilyngionoi
I love seeing all that snow! Alex, you look great! Have so much fun on your board.
Post a Comment