Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning!!!

On Christmas Morning the girls were kind enough to stay in bed until 8:30am! That in itself was a wonderful Christmas gift!
Here Alex and Tyler are attacking their stockings. When I was growing up, the stockings that Santa filled were always a favorite part of Christmas for me!

This is a picture of our Christmas Morning breakfast table. I have a thing for a beautifully set table. I even pulled out my crystal goblets for Marcus and I to use for our juice. Only the best on Christmas morn. I figure, someday my girls will get it! Our yummy breakfast included; french toast, eggs and bacon. I especially like the touch the scattered dog dishes on the floor add...pure class!

Here we are ready to eat! Marcus is wearing his new BYU hat Alex gave him and the new sweatshirt from my Mom.

Well, it looks like our tree survived. After breakfast I took to the job of cleaning up the torn wrap and tossed off bows, and luckily our tree still stands! I think we may be one of the last...a dying breed...we get a live tree each year, a tradition that I hope never changes.

We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I am still new to this blogging thing, I'm sure I will get better at figuring it all out! We have more photos of Christmas Day...I just can't figure out how to get them off Alex's new camera yet!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad you started a blog! It's so fun to see what everyone does for the holidays. Have fun getting started.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You have pictures! Good for you! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your table looks beautiful!

Did you do anything fun for New Years Eve?

XOXOXOXOXOOX
Jen

The Woffindens said...

So fun!! I'm glad you have a blog now!

nickjodistone said...

Word to that...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas and the great pictures. Utah is beautiful in the winter.