Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday Blah!!! (Oh no, it'sTuesday)

Don't you hate it when it feels like a Monday, but it's Tuesday???? Almost as bad as waking up thinking it's Friday and it's only Thursday!
As I look out the window at work this morning this is what I see....

I get cold just looking at it!!! Yep, lots of fog...iced trees and snow. I guess it wouldn't seem so bad if a mere 36 hours earlier I hadn't just left this.......

I was sitting in the sun, toasty warm in 81* weather! And yes, of course I was wearing my SPF 30! I went to So Cal to visit my family for the weekend and it was so fab! I'll post more on that later...just waiting for my family to send me pics (hint, hint, and please hurry!)
But here's the good news...new snow is expected this weekend and that is good for my snowboarding family members. As I told my husband I thought I was ready to move to the OC for a few years, he called me on Monday from Sundance to remind me how lucky we are to live only a mere 20 minutes from a great ski resort. It's true, I do love the 4 seasons... Funny thing...while he was up at Sundance, some people thought he was Robert Redford, I hope they are thinking of the "Young Robert Redford",ha ha, anyways, I guess altitude can do funny things to your brain!
P.S. Marcus took Alex and her "boyfriend" up for the day...what a DAD!

2 comments:

JamieM. said...

Welcome home! I am so jealous... oh to sit in 80 degree weather! I miss the warmth! Glad you had fun...

ambsace said...

Robert Redford. Really. Hah!