Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting Healthy...Gonna "Live the Life" Goal #1

I started a new "life" a few weeks ago and was doing well...until my vacay in So. Cal and I ran into this little problem...
Once I hit my first In-N-Out is was all over. Besides I was on vacation and that means all the rules go out the window, right?! Well, I've had a week to recover from my vacation and now it is time to get back to the plan.


What I love about this plan is...it is not a diet, it's a healthy new lifestyle and trust me, I've tried everything out there and this makes sense. I feel good when doing it, I'm never hungry and I'm not putting anything unnatural into my body! Plus I still can drink my fav...diet coke!! Yeah.

Goal #1: My biggest challenge...water...I'm not a big water drinker and that will be my first goal to focus on! If you have any suggestions, let me know!

I'll keep you updated on how I am doing!

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Sounds like a good plan. I have a hard time getting enough water too. Your pics from California are fun!

xoxo
Jen

Kate said...

In-n-Out IS a problem. I could eat there every meal, every day, and never get tired it. It's probably a good thing there isn't one around here!

Unknown said...

Is the diet the in-n-out? I'm not getting it.