Sunday, September 6, 2009

How to Repair Dry Cracked Heels!!!


It's Labor Day Weekend and sadly that means the "official" end of summer. Although I always welcome a three day weekend, it is always with less enthusiasm that I make plans for this holiday weekend that also kicks off our fall season. Don't get me wrong, I do love fall. Especially after growing up in So. Cal, I love the beautiful colors, the crisp cool breezes we begin to enjoy and the cool evenings accompined by chripping crickets. It just that as a "summer girl" at heart, I know that fall always seems too pass to quickly and then we are hit w/cold and snow and a day by the pool seems decades away!!!

Okay...now I'm multi-tasking. I still need to put blogging time on my scheduler so I'm make time to do it!!! I love blogging, I just run out of time!!!

So....click here to finish reading the rest of my blog!!!!

I love you all and appreciate you being patient w/my slow blogging efforts!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hey - I was so happy to see your blog pop up!

Hope you had a good weekend!

XOXO
Jen

honeysuckle said...

I will have to look for that Kerasol because I am the "queen of crack". Thanks!