I know I've been MIA for a while and I promise I am TRYING to make a come-back!!! Since I am now working for myself full-time and therefore only working
one job, I thought for sure I'd have lots of extra time on my hands to blog...but I find that I am putting all my extra time and energy into my skin and laser business!!!
My solution is....to multi-task!!! So any posts I put on my "Simply Skin & Laser" blog, I'm going to post a link on my personal blog!!! That way all my friends and family will know I'm still alive and well!!!!
Today's fun post....How to make your Pedicure Last Longer

Click
here to link.
1 comment:
Hi!
How are things? I hope your new business is going well. I miss you. Sorry I couldn't get together this week. Do you have time to go to lunch this coming week?
XOX
Jen
Post a Comment