Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yummy Valentine Treats #1!

I love everything about Valentine's Day. I love the decorations and especially all the yummy treats to make and share! Here are some fun recipes I found on Kraft Foods I thought I'd share with you.
Cupids Best Brownies! Recipe, click HERE!
Cupids Cups! Click HERE for recipe!

Chocolate Passion Bowl (whoa, that sounds good!) Click HERE for recipe!

Broken Pink Heart! I don't want anyone to have a 'broken heart' this Valentines Day, but you have to admit, it does look yummy! I decided I'll name it the "BFF Heart", that sounds better to me! So if YOU are my true BFF, I guess you'll be making me one! Yummy!!!Recipe HERE!

Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies! Simple, yet yummy! Just make your favorite sugar cookies and then when cool dip in chocolate. Click HERE to check out Krafts recipe, but I'll stick with my favorite sugar cookie recipe, click HERE to find my recipe!!
I'll share more later!!! I don't want to over-whelm you, but your family and loved ones will be overjoyed if start sharing some of these yummy treats with them!

6 comments:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

I would definitely make one of these if I had time! :( Maybe I will make time! :D

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those all look YUMMY! Maybe I can get one of the girls to make something!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Jen

JamieM. said...

MMmMmmmmm. Those look so good! If only.... (sigh) Thanks for sharing!

wenderful said...

That might not gel with my diet. Any chance those are fat free? Didn't think so.
Thanks for the kind comments. I'm hoping to put the chore system up on the blog in the next little while. It's geared more for older kids so it might be just right for you guys.

honeysuckle said...

Those all look yummy and doable. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for compiling those recipes they all look good! I have a heart shaped pan and I usually just make a brownie in it or chocolate cake with a can of cherry pie filling on top. I think I have to step up my game!

Manuela

P.S. We use to have really bad thriftstores around me too. Then we got a Goodwill about a year ago and things really turned around!