
I guess since we just watched the Academy Awards, we are all in the mood for awards. I'd like to thank my favorite blogger out there, Jenn at Tatertotsandjello for nominating me for the "Love Ya Blog Award!" Jenn has a very creative blog, lots of fun fashion ideas, decorating and yummy recipes!
"The Love Ya Blog Award"~ These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Thanks for thinking of me Jenn and I'd like to pass this award onto:
1. Kate at Welcome to the Jungle
2. Jackie at The Achter Five
3. Tedi at The Palmers
4. Jamie at Pineapple and Olives
5. Anna at Our Family Blog
Thanks for posting fun things on your blogs, I love keeping up w/you and your families!!! Have a great day!

4 comments:
Yay - you so deserve an award!!! How's the job going?
XOXOXO
Jen
Congratulations on your award!
Manuela
Job is good...just too busy! This week I have been home too late. Four out of my five nights I've gotten home at 7:30-8:00pm!
Thanks for the award, and congratulations on yours! It's so fun to read your blog.
Post a Comment