Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Cupcake of the Month - Ground Hog Day!

Okay, this month I'm getting a head start with my "Cupcake of the Month". I found this cute one on the Family Fun website and couldn't resist!!! So funny, yet they actually look like they'd taste good. But I am a fan of Mounds and Almond Joy candy bars, so I'm sure I'll like them!

I'm going to make these for dessert on "Ground Hog Day"! I think the girls will have as much fun making them as they do eating them!!!

7 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those cupcakes are so cute! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Have a great day!

XOXOOXXOXO
Jen

JamieM. said...

Those are wayyyy cute. Post one letting us know how they turn out!

Anna said...

mmm...they do look yummy!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those are so cute!

Manuela

honeysuckle said...

Call me dumb, but, I need directions how to make the groundhogs. They are so cute though.

Anonymous said...

Really cute I know your girls will love them. I too love mounds and almond joys

Hunnie said...

Look at you go creative Chrissy! Every time I look at your blog you are some new creative thing!

BTW--how do you get your friends on the sidebar to show the last time they posted? That would save me a lot of time! Thanks!
Mel