Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Edward!!!

I traveled home to visit my family in January. As most of my friends know, I'm a huge fan of the Twilight Series and loved the movie. Well I guess my sister and neices were paying attention too, this is how I was met at the John Wayne Airport!!!

If you can't see it, there is a sign around Edward's neck that says, "I love Chrissy Ladd"! Did I happen to mention that my flight came in at 10pm on a Friday night? If that doesn't say love, then I don't know what does!!!
Thanks Brittany, Taylor and Lexie....You're the BEST!!!!

5 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I wish I had one of those! That was so nice of them!

You two make a cute couple. What does Marcus think about your new man?

XOXOXOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Your pic is so great Maybe you should send it to Hollywood:)

Kate said...

That is HILARIOUS. I got a poster of Edward in my Christmas stocking - I'm still looking for the perfect spot for it. Maybe on the ceiling above my bed? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey...did you bring him home? I know a few single girls in my ward who are always looking for a date.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I would have been embarassed beyond belief, but that is me. Cute idea they had!