Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Clean" Valentine Projects!

This Valentine's: "Let's Keep it CLEAN!"
I made these cute heart-day sanitizers. It was soooo easy, fast and cheap. Honestly, like 5 minutes to complete all three bottles!

I purchased Target Brand Hand Sanitizer $.99 each. You can make them using soap containers as well, but I like the clear look. Make sure you purchase bottles that have sticker labels, not ones printed on the bottles.

The hardest part of this project was peeling the sticker off. These Target ones came off pretty easy from the front and back. If you have any sticky residue left, use Goo Gone. I didn't even need it for these bottles.

I then picked up some cute Valentine stickers at the Scrapbook store and rubbed them in place. Like I said, very easy, fast and inexpensive. I may have to make these for every holiday!!! Click on photo below for a closer look! Sorry, I'm still working on my photography skills!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute and what a good idea to do them for every holiday :)

Hunnie said...

You are going to make me look so creative!! Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks so cool! Make one for me!

Anonymous said...

now that's a craft even I can do and sooooooooo cute!! What a great gift idea!

Marilyn

honeysuckle said...

Those turned out so cute. How did you come up with that fast and clever idea? You are getting so good at this!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are adorable! So cute!!!!

What's new???

XOXOXOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Super cute i might have to do those!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Manuela

honeysuckle said...

Love your Valentine layout! I tagged you in a fun game Jennifer got started. Come over and see if you want to play.