Thursday, October 22, 2009

Painted Pumpkins that will last Beyond Halloween!

One thing I hate about Halloween is having to throw away all our pumpkins that we've carved. I like to keep several of our pumpkins for Thanksgiving!!! I've found a few ways to decorate pumpkins that will take them from October all the way through November!
This cute one...they used a doille as a stencil! So cute!



I love this idea as an address marker on the porch!!! I wish I had the time and energy to do all these ideas!





For more detailed instructions on how to make these pumpkins click HERE!

Good luck and happy "no carving"!!!!

4 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

wow I love love the pumpkins, such beautiful pictures, thank you so much for sharing, I love your colorful blog and will be a follower, where did you get that wonderful black candle holder on your blog, very cool...come for a visit

Anonymous said...

Way cute! I wish I had the time to cruze the internet to find these cute idea's. let alone actually DO tham!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love those! I have been meaning to stencil some things on ours but haven't gotten around to it. I want to do our house number and a big H on the biggest one. I love the first picture. I wonder how they did that - stencils?

I hope you are having a wonderful week my sweet friend. You are such a blessing in my life.

XOXO
Jen

Anna said...

Those are really fun! I really like the one with the numbers for your house.