Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pleasant Grove Homecoming 2009

How did this happen????? It seems like yesterday that my cute little girl was having tea parties

....and now, she's all grown up!

My mom warned me this would happen. To enjoy them while they're young...why do they have to grow so fast, while I never age a day!!!! LOL!


Kate and her friends Ciera and Brooke


Kate and her date Cole....such a cute boy!

Kate had a great time at her first formal dance....and I sat home feeling kinda old...since I could vividly remember my own homecoming dance when I was 16...do I dare say the year???? Oh well, to stay young and wrinkle-free forever!!!!

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute pictures. He IS a cute boy. Where did the time go?? I remember her baby shower and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

Nick got asked to his first dance last night! I need to call you and get some ideas on how to say yes...

XOXO
Jen

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Kate looks so beautiful! Is it so fun to have a teenager? I know I'm going to be there before I know it.

paul&chelsey said...

She looks so pretty! I feel old looking at her. I remember her watching Barney- please be sure to tell her that! No baby yet, but man do I want her to come!