Flower Power Cupcake!
So Cute, how can you not love it?

Super easy and you can make them from now til the end of August!! Many months of yummy flower cupcakes! And....no coconut! The girls say, "YEAH!"
RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
Cupcakes
Yellow frosting
Colored gumdrops
Large marshmallows
To make one, first frost a cupcake prepared from your favorite recipe with yellow frosting and place a colored gumdrop in the center. Next, set a large marshmallow on its side, press it flat with your palm, then cut it in thirds with kitchen shears. Repeat with a second marshmallow and arrange the petals around the gumdrop center.
So easy and soooo delicious! How can you resist??

5 comments:
I've made that one before! It is so cute!
XOXO
Jen
These are so cute! I try something similar over the weekend! :)
So cute can't wait till I can make them. Yummy
Definitely gotta try those. I love cute and easy ( Ralf would say he does too :)
I think this one is my favorite I really want to make them So cute.
Marie :)
Post a Comment