Monday, January 11, 2010

Extreme MakeOver Monday


My friend and faithful blogger, Jenn did this last year and although I was inspired each time I read it....I find I must officially list my weekly goals and account for the previous week to hopefully attain some success. Hopefully this will last longer than a few weeks....maybe even into a new "lifestyle"!!! But for now I'll just take it on a week-by-week basis!!!!!

Last week was the 1st week of not only a new year, but a new decade. But what I don't want is a body that's looking a decade older!!!!!!

Last week I went running 4 days and I survived and I'm actually not hurting too bad.

This weeks goals:

Run 5 Days


Strength Training 3 Days


Drink More Water




For any of you out there that have any success tips, please share, or join in this weekly event w/me!!!! Come summer, if we've survived we'll celebrate poolside together drinking frosty DC's!!!!


1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Sounds so good. I am very impressed with your goals and the fact that you are doing so well on them! I am doing The 30 Day Shred and it's going pretty well so far. Then I hope I can get a little more motivated and start going to the gym. We'll see!

Love you!

XOXO
Jen

PS - I think you already looked great!