Here's what I found out there....
A lovely teal B. Makowsky Shopper only $298

My favorite, Kate Spade of course...$495 (I wish!)

Cute Green Flower Bag at Nordstrom at $88, this seems to be the bargain of the day!

A cute aqua bag by Fossil $285

Problem #1 Are you seeing a trend??? I've moved from black and white to mostly blue....can I only see one color at a time? Blue is not going to stand out against my blue scrubs!!! I think I may need some color therapy!!! I have a very difficult time buying things that aren't black, white, grey or cream! Help! I may be hopelessly boring!
Okay problem #2, I can't afford any of these bags! Sad! I did check out Target's website and they had some cute spring bags, but I couldn't copy and paste any of their images! What's up w/that? They did have a look-a-like of the Kate Spade in you guessed it, blue for $24.99, I'm there tomorrow!!!! I can do $24.99!!!! I'll keep you posted on my quest for a fun and bright spring bag! Maybe I'll surprise you and find something fab in hot pink!

3 comments:
Chrissy I love that shade of blue! I don't think you're boring, black and white are just always safe.
Great idea! Target does have some really cute bags and for such great prices. I get bored with bags so fast that I don't want to sink a lot of money into one.
I hope you had a super weekend!
XOXO
Jen
Gotta love Target. I'm heading there today to get Mady a new school bag. This will be her third this year. What does she do to those things at school?!! Good luck finding something cute. You should go for red or pink.
Post a Comment