Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little Bit of Spring

I know the weather is looking soooo NOT like Spring today, but I thought I'd share a yummy dessert recipe I found. Hopefully it will cheer you up!!!

Tangerine Chiffon Cake

I love the taste of citrus and what could be more springy and light! I don't know if I can pull off the flowers, but thought I could add real flowers to make it pretty!

Click here for the recipe!

Have a great week and happy baking!!!

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Mmmm, that cake looks delicious! YUM! I think you should make me that for my birthday! (JK)

I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. I was thinking we could go to the kneaders by your house and check out the Busy Biddy. What do you think?

XOXO
Jen

Chrissy said...

Sounds perfect! There is another shop I want to take you to as well! Do you want to meet about 12pm? You can call me when you are on your way here!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Ok! Sounds great!

XOXO
Jen
PS - I like your sparkly button!

Anonymous said...

These recipes look so yummy!!!
I can't wait till I can bake some goodies.